Re-Opening of Eriswell Lodge.
Having now received the final advice from the CPSA (which was obtained from the UK Government today) we will be re-opening for practice clays only, from Wednesday the 20th May at 9am.
We will be setting the ground up in a manner appropriate to the current circumstances and in accordance with the government guidance on safe practices, and as such will be operating very differently to before the lockdown.
1. Maximum groups of 2 people regardless of residential addresses
3. No cash payments accepted, Cards only (all major cards accepted apart from American Express)
4. Social distancing measures must be maintained at all times.
5. If you or anyone you live with is exhibiting any symptoms associated with Covid-19, please do not come to site.
6. If you are considered to be a person at risk, please do not come to site.
7. Whilst we are taking every step possible to ensure your safety, please be aware that you are responsible for your own well-being whilst on site.
If you wish to shoot with us we will be operating a pre-booked system only, and will ONLY be taking card payments – NO CASH. We are limiting the spaces for shooting on site, and it is on a first come, first served basis. There will be no café or inside seating available, and we encourage everyone to leave site when they have finished shooting and signed out.
We will now be opening 7 days a week, with the shooting hours shown below:
Monday: 09.00 to 19.00
Tuesday: 09.00 to 19.00
Wednesday: 09.00 to 20.30
Thursday: 09.00 to 19.00
Friday: 09.00 to 19.00
Saturday: 09.00 to 19.00
Sunday: 09.00 to 15.30
We will be manning the phones from 9am Monday 18th May, so please call us on 01638 534045 to book on.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com
Stuart & Nigel Smith