Information Regarding Re-Commencement of Registered Fixtures
As of July 2020 we will be re-commencing registered fixtures, we have a number of these new fixtures listed on the events page of our website.
In order to ensure they are going to run safely we have put into place some rules for attendance, in order to keep our staff and customers safe.
This may be subject to change at any time, so please check them closer to the shoot date you are booked onto. If you have any questions or queries please contact us.
• Entry fee is payable by card or exact cash only, no change will be available.
• Levy payments are due on county shoots as part of the entry fee – please check on each event how much this is. County levies are decided by the county committees and any queries regarding them should be directed to the relevant Committee.
• Please arrive no longer than 30 minutes prior to your start time, and leave once you have finished shooting.
• Any ties requiring shoot-off will be booked for a later date or decided on count back – both at the discretion of the relevant County Committee. It is your responsibility to ensure your contact details are with the appropriate person.
• No presentations for trophies or prize monies will take place on the day.
• Prize funds will be paid out either as a BACS payment or by Cheque. We will require contact information to ensure we can get any prize funds to you. We hold all prize monies for 12 months, any unclaimed after that period are donated to charity.